Corporate Services Committee Meeting - This event has already occurred
Due to the state of pandemic in the City, the public is encouraged to attend this meeting remotely as boardroom capacity is very limited.
Please login through the link below to attend virtually.
The Corporate Services Committee focuses on policy issues for which the committee is assigned and analysis of, and recommendation to Council, on ways and means of dealing with matters placed before them including issues on:
- Human resources
- Information technology (IT)
- Financial services such as accounting, treasury, billing, procurement
- Assessment and taxation
- Customer service
Committee members include:
- Councillor R. Dumanowski (Chair)
- Councillor S. Sharps (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor C. Hider
- Corporate Services Managing Director D. Egert (Advisor)